ENPOINTE is currently seeking applicants for a Shipping/Receiving Lead position at our St. Paul location. We offer great pay and an excellent benefits package.
The Shipping and Receiving Lead coordinates all aspects of Shipping and Receiving facilitate the expedient preparation of outbound shipments for delivery by ENPOINTE Drivers, Courier, FedEx, UPS, Air Freight or L.T.L. and to process receipts for inbound deliveries of materials. Assigns and delegates tasks as necessary, to the Shipping/Receiving Specialist or other labor resources who may work in the Shipping/Receiving area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Prepares ENPOINTE manufactured materials, including proofs, artwork and samples, for shipment by:
- Verifying physical counts match all documents.
- Insuring cartons have been appropriately labeled.
- Stretching wrap pallets.
- Banding Pallets.
- Weighing Pallets.
- Loading Trucks.
- Prepares Packing Lists in PrintStream:
- Affixes Packing Lists to outbound loads.
- Prepare bills of lading or airway bills for L.T.L. or Air Freight.
- Schedule pick up appointments with carriers.
- Communicates special handling and delivery date requirements to outbound carriers.
- Provide periodic shipment tracking information to CSR’s and SR’s in a timely manner.
- Process outbound shipments in the most cost effective method, while insuring timely delivery.
- Pack materials in appropriate size carton when required.
- Process small parcel shipments via UPS, FedEx, etc. on the ProShip manifesting system.
- Process shipments via courier when necessary.
- Keep shipping/receiving area neat and orderly at all times.
- Keep outside dock area clean at all times.
- Assist with bailing and loading of recycling materials into recycling trailer.
- Understand your role in the companies Quality Management System regarding ISO.
- Process receipts of inbound items:
- P.O. Receipts require the following processes.
- Validate PO number.
- Prepare and disseminate reports as required from time-to-time.
- Enter all billable/consumable materials into PrintStream, utilizing the job number which corresponds to the job where material is used.
- Obey all company rules as specified in the Employee Handbook.
- Actively support the company ISO objectives and continuous improvement.
- Experience as a Lead, Supervisor or Manager.
- Ability to prioritize work for themselves and other personnel under his/her direction.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in training policy and procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Good computer skills with experience in M.S. Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent math, reading, and comprehension skills.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to operate Power Industrial Trucks; electric pallet jacks, electric forklifts, electric clamp trucks.