ENPOINTE is a private, family owned, organization that is coming up on our 40 year anniversary. We have 220 employees with three facilities in town mailing almost 1 billion pieces of mail each year.
We started as a traditional commercial printer that has emerged in to one of the largest digital powerhouses in the country. We still have the traditional iron for sheet feed up to 40” UV and a full and half web with all the finishing and die cutting to support this business, but we took a large leap into variable digital sheet fed and recently invested in variable ink jet web in our Brooklyn Park facility. Some of our customer are well known in retail, financial, manufacturing and book publishing.
ENPOINTE has an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to join our Accounting team. The Accounts Receivable Manager manage and provide hands-on support for Accounts Receivable, Credit and Collections, invoicing and customer support. This position will report to the Controller and will work closely with Sales, Client Services, Manufacturing, IT and Accounting.
Provides support to the Shipping and Receiving Lead to facilitate the expedient preparation of outbound shipments for delivery by ENPOINTE Drivers, Courier, FedEx, UPS, Air Freight or L.T.L. and to process receipts for inbound deliveries of materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Prepares ENPOINTE manufactured materials, including proofs, artwork and samples, for shipment.
- Verify physical counts match all documents.
- Insure cartons have been appropriately labeled.
- Stretch wrap pallets.
- Band Pallets.
- Weigh Pallets.
- Load Trucks.
- Prepares Packing Lists in PrintStream.
- Affixes Packing Lists to outbound loads.
- Prepare bills of lading or airway bills for L.T.L. or Air Freight.
- Schedule pick up appointments with carriers.
- Communicates special handling and delivery date requirements to outbound carriers.
- Provide periodic shipment tracking information to CSR’s and SR’s in a timely manner.
- Process outbound shipments in the most cost effective method, while insuring timely delivery.
- Pack materials in appropriate size carton when required.
- Process small parcel shipments via UPS, FedEx, etc. on the ProShip manifesting system.
- Process shipments via courier when necessary.
- Keep shipping/receiving area neat and orderly at all times.
- Keep outside dock area clean at all times.
- Assist with bailing and loading of recycling materials into recycling trailer.
- Understand your role in the companies Quality Management System regarding ISO.
- Process receipts of inbound items.
- P.O. Receipts require the following processes.
- Validate PO number.
- Validate Item number and description.
- Confirm quantity received.
- Inspect for visible damage.
- Mark quantity or damage exceptions on the delivery bill of lading.
- Data entry.
- Stage inbound materials where needed.
- Send courtesy email notification as required.
- Forward P.O. to accounting.
- Enter all billable/consumable materials into PrintStream, utilizing the job number which corresponds to the job where material is used.
- Obey all company rules as specified in the Employee Handbook.
- Actively support the company ISO objectives and continuous improvement.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Some college is desired.
- Good keyboarding skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using M.S. Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent math skills.
- Excellent reading skills and comprehension skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 70 pounds.
Bonus Details: $2,500 Signing bonus will be paid out in 2 equal installments at 90 days and 180 days of continuous employment with ENPOINTE.